Materials and methods. Since the birth under observation 151 children, from them also development of a fruit of hypotrophic type of light severity – 57 (group 1) and without that – 69 (group 2) from mothers with the burdened somatic and obstetric and gynecologic anamnesis are given rise in the result of the complicated pregnancy and childbirth, including with a growth inhibition. Almost healthy children born by almost healthy mothers made the 3rd group – 25 children. Children are full-term, mature, looked round in 1 (n=142), 3 (n=132), 6 (n=122), 12 (n=124) months. Outcome recording methods were a comprehensive case history analysis, physical examination, assessment of electrocardiography and cardiointervalography. Distribution-free statistical analysis methods.
Results. Correlation connections on the 2–3 day between body weight and length r=0.57, body weight and tooth width P r=0.33, body length and tooth width P r=0.37, mode amplitude and voltage index r=0.87, mode amplitude and interval width PQ r=-0.28, voltage index and interval width QT r=-0.31, tooth width Q and interval P=0.4; 1 month between body weight and length r=0.6, mode amplitude and voltage index r=0.71, voltage index and interval width QT r=-0.32, tooth width P and interval PQ r=0.4, complex width QRS and interval QT r=0.33; 3 the month between body weight and length r=0.66, body length and complex width QRS r=0.37, mode amplitude and voltage index r=0.8, tooth width P and interval PQ r=0.46, tooth width P and complex QRS r=0.48, complex width QRS and interval QT r=0.31; In the 6 months between body weight and body length r=0.63, body length and mode amplitude r=-0.32, body length and pressure index r=-0.34, body length and interval width QT r=0.36, mode amplitude and voltage index r=0.87, sympathetic activity and interval width QT r=-0.36, voltage index and interval width QT r=0.41, interval width QT=12 months between body weight and length r=0.6, body weight and mode amplitude r=-0.44, body weight and voltage index r=-0.4, mode amplitude and voltage index r=0.89, shary tooth P and interval PQ r=0.34, tooth width P and complex QRS r=0.47.
Conclusion. The revealed correlation communications of some studied parameters of health allow doctors to allocate groups of dispensary observation, to diagnose changes at early stages, to carry out differential diagnostics between the beginning of diseases, correctional actions with assessment of their efficiency.
Key words: intrauterine growth and development retardation, adaptation, infants.
About the Author
1 Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University, Saint Petersburg, Russia;
2 Voyno-Yasenetsky Scientific and Practical Center of Specialized Medical Assistance to Children, Moscow, Russia
2. Bushueva E.V. Sostoianie zdorov'ia donoshennykh detei s zaderzhkoi vnutriutrobnogo razvitiia i krupnoi massoi tela pri rozhdenii v otdalennye periody zhizni (kompleksnoe kliniko-sotsial'noe issledovanie po materialam Chuvashskoi Respubliki). Avtoref. dis. … d-ra med. nauk. Kazan', 2010 (in Russian).
3. Volodin N.N. Neonatology. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2014 (in Russian).
4. Koroleva L.I., Kolobov A.V. Morfofunktsional'nye izmeneniia v platsente pri zaderzhke vnutriutrobnogo razvitiia u donoshennykh novorozhdennykh detei, infitsirovannykh gerpesvirusami. Zhurn. akusherstva i zhenskikh boleznei. 2006; LV (3): 25–30 (in Russian).
5. Kuzmichev Iu.G., Orlova M.I., Burova O.N. et al. Otsenochnye tablitsy fizicheskogo razvitiia donoshennykh novorozhdennykh detei g. N. Novgorod. Vrach-aspirant. 2013; 4.3 (59): 494–8 (in Russian).
6. Larina E.B., Mamedov N.N., Nefedova N.A. et al. Sindrom zaderzhki rosta ploda: kliniko-morfologicheskie aspekty. Vopr. ginekologii, akusherstva i perinatologii. 2013; 12 (1): 22–7 (in Russian).
7. Smirnova M.V. Zdorov'e detei podrostkovogo vozrasta, rozhdennykh s zaderzhkoi vnutriutrobnogo razvitiia. Vrach-aspirant. 2013; 56 (1): 92–7 (in Russian).
8. Strizhakov A.N., Ignatko I.V., Timokhina E.V. Fetal growth retardation syndrome. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2013 (in Russian).
9. Khokhlova S.P. Issledovanie kachestva zhizni detei s sindromom zaderzhki vnutriutrobnogo razvitiia. Pediatriia. 2004; 12 (40): 38–41 (in Russian).
10. Shabalov N.P. Neonatology. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2016 (in Russian).
11. Shchurov V.A., Safonova A.V. Vliianie razlichnykh form vnutriutrobnoi zaderzhki razvitiia na dinamiku rosta detei. Uspekhi sovr. estestvoznaniia. 2013; 2: 17–21 (in Russian).
12. Bjarnegård N, Morsing E, Cinthio M. Cardiovascular function in adulthood following intrauterine growth restriction with abnormal fetal blood flow. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2013; 41 (2): 177–84.
13. Ivanov DO, Derevtsov VV. Modern Technologies of Improving Output Outcome of Delay of Intra-Growth and Development in Babies. Int J Pregnancy Child Birth 2017; 3 (3): 67.
14. Kapitan T.V. Propedevtika detskih boleznej s uhodom za det'mi. M.: MEDpress-inform, 2009 (in Russian).
15. Makarov L.M. ECG in pediatrics. Moscow: Medpraktika, 2013 (in Russian).
16. Derevtsov V.V. The state of health and adaptive-reserve capabilities in newborns from mothers with anemia in the dynamics of the first year of life. Abstract. dis. ... cand. honey. sciences. Smolensk, 2011 (in Russian).
17. Shilyaev R.R., Neudakhin E.V. Pediatric vegetology. Moscow: Medpraktika-M, 2008 (in Russian).
For citation:Ivanov D.O., Derevtsov V.V. Assessment of prospects of rehabilitation actions at the babies born with hypotrophic type of delay of prenatal growth. Pediatrics. Consilium Medicum. 2020; 1: 42–47. DOI: 10.26442/26586630.2020.1.200024Founder:
ZAO Medicinskie izdaniya
«CONSILIUM MEDICUM» L.L.C.
Post address: 127055, P.O. Box 97, Moscow, Russian Federation